Wednesday, November 4, 2009

There I was, waiting on the sideline then all of a sudden over the intercom ‘all under 12 75m sprints to the field’ as I was walking to the field I caught up with the other sprinters Daniel R B, Daniel, Taine. I was up next along with Daniel, ‘ ready set’ BANG!!!! I sprinted as fast as I could when I past the finish line I felt great and I found out I came 1st . i walked back to my seat,an hour later it was time for my under 12 200m relay my team was up Taine,Daniel R B, Daniel and myself. So there I was ‘hi Rawiri’ says Mitchell from the stands.any way so there I was ‘Rawiri over here’ (sigh) so there I was ‘ are you death or what’ ‘would you be quite’Anyway there I was waiting for Taine to come. I heard the clapper, then Daniel R B sprinted to Taine once Taine got the stick coming sprinting around the corner I got ready, my hand out ready. He started coming closer so I started running running… then SPRINTING, zooming through the track the I past it to Daniel and we WON, 2nd !!!!!!!!! we made it though to the semi-finals we came 2nd ,finals we came 4th and Otago Champs.


The End
Rawiri

No comments:

Post a Comment