Wednesday, November 4, 2009

South Zone Sprints

“Hurry up” I cried to my mum “I told you last night I’ve got to be there by 8:25” “yeah yeah I know ok” yelled my mum. Woops I just realised that I’ve still got 20 minutes to spare “sorry mum” I mumbled” with a snigger. I like to make her rush its fun when she rushes.

Ok were here got though all the instructions but were on the bus now about ten minutes later were finally here “what a rush” Now my next event is at 10:15 sprints. “Now could all under 11 boys in 75 meter sprints please report to the sub station immediately thankyou” “well wish me luck”.

Bang were off my feet are squelched on the damp grass but my legs are going as fast as they can like pistons on a speeding cars but my speed up against all the others wasn’t fast enough and across the line fifth place if only it was third next is long jump and relays but that’s another story.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment